Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We interrupt this broadcast...

Sorry folks... but we must interrupt this broadcast because....



They say it's her birthday! Yeppers! My mom is fifty (that's fitty for all you young kids out there!)

And since THIS child of yours is so incredibly indecisive about EVERYTHING... I couldn't just pick ONE picture for you...


so here you go... wishing my MOM the BESTEST Birthday
ever!!

(this is the first birthday in I don't know how long that I was not able to come down to spend it with mom. My husband was laid off withOUT fair notice or severance and we are waiting until we get a job offer before we spend more money in gas than necessary...Mom is being a true trooper and being very understanding but I will tell you all that this broke my heart... I miss you mom... and I'll make it up to you soon)












No comments:

Post a Comment